Terms and Conditions For Impact Store
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) of the website www.impact-store.com trading under the company registration number 12605013.
Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website.
- It is your responsibility to check for such changes.
- The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement.
- If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website.
- If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that:
the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
- The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for re sale(unless purchased via “buy in bulk” form).
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s office.
- Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. With the volume of fraudulent credit card transactions increasing, we make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. There is a possibility we may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co-operation to enable us to complete them. We will not tolerate fraudulent transactions and such transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use.
- You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
- Third Party Links
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Cancellation Rights
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 7 days from the day after receipt of the goods or services.
If you do cancel a contract pursuant to this clause 9, then:
you must notify us by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- you must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods or services are delivered back to us by you;
- You can return the goods or services to us by sending an email to our customer service email@example.com who will be able to provide you with address details;
We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
- Price and Payment
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (only where applicable – see below) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
If your delivery address is within the United Kingdom or Guernsey, no additional taxes will be charged to you. If your delivery address is outside of the United Kingdom or Guernsey you may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
Please note that when shipping goods from Guernsey, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of Guernsey, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your goods or provision of the service to you. If payment is to be made via a credit card a pre-auth value of £0.01 will be held against the card until the card issuer validates the payment.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 9, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code to the basket.
We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value. Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions upon which the discount codes were issued and these terms and conditions, the discount code terms and conditions prevail. A copy of the discount code terms and conditions can be obtained by contacting our customer service representatives via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligibility to Purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested.
By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- Intellectual Property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
- We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website.
- If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant Impact-store.com and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Impact-store.com, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Impact-store.com.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Impact-store.com:
The content and material is accurate;
- Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Impact-store.com guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
- You agree to indemnify Impact-store.com for all claims brought by a third party against Impact-store.com arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- Modifications to and availability of the Site
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice.
- We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
We cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
- You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services.We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content: (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
We expect you to use our website services in a legal and proper manner and we are not liable for anything that occurs in the event that the information is used in an unlawful way.
We retain the right to prevent you from using our website if we have reasonable grounds that you are using it for unlawful purposes.
- Terms and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason by sending us an email to email@example.com. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete your profile and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Signing Up to Newsletters
- It is possible to subscribe, free of charge, to our newsletter, by providing your email address and by doing so, you agree to the receipt of periodic email newsletters from Impact-store hosted at www.impact-store.com
- To unsubscribe, you must click the [UNSUBSCRIBE] link displayed on every newsletter we compile.
The way we use your Data:
Should you opt in to subscribe to our newsletter, we may email you details about offers and services that are deemed appropriate by Impact-store.com
Offers and discounts
- Affiliate Disclosure
We have affiliate arrangements with a number of the companies advertised on our site, which essentially refers to the fact that we receive a commission for anything you click through to buy or sign up to.
We are fully aware of the importance of maintaining the highest levels of security when dealing with your personal customer information.
- We are proud to say that we have never and will never sell or rent your personal data to any 3rd party company.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications.
- You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site.
- You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site or Services.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions at Impact-store.com